Acoustic modelling and sound system design for venues and events
PF Events provides various acoustics services which include:
- Acoustic modelling of event sites and venues
- Acoustic modelling of PA systems
- Acoustic design of spaces to optimise building acoustics for live performances and events
- Acoustic design of PA systems for optimum performance at a venue or outdoor event
- Noise management and mapping for events and venues
- Installations of PA systems in venues - Ensure that your install will be designed for optimum sound quality and coverage, hear how an install will sound in a simulation and compare configurations/types of sound system
Our experienced acoustic consultants can advise on acoustic optimisation of rooms, auditoriums and studios alongside providing soundproofing options and resources as well as performing the necessary works for the installation.
Using industry standard acoustic modelling software and reference microphones we can accurately measure and provide graphical modelling and audio simulation of venue acoustics, enabling clients to listen to 'before and after' results in advance of any work done.
Our PA system designers can produce designs which calculate exact rigging angles and loudspeaker positions. With these designs, you gain the best sound coverage and the correct processing to give the best sound quality.